Ozone Therapy (Bag)
Because medical-grade ozone is a gas, it easily permeates through the walls of the colon and/or vagina. Consequently, it is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Thus, introducing oxygen into the body improves blood flow, enhances the immune system, and addresses inflammation.
Vaginal Ozone Insufflation can be used vaginally to treat and help with…
- Yeast & bacterial infections
- Sexually transmitted infections,
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).
- Recent research findings have suggested that ozone may be an effective therapeutic agent for …
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Genital inflammatory diseases
- Ovarian torsion
- Pelvic adhesions
- Female infertility
Rectal Ozone Insufflation is the administration of ozone into the rectum to treat and help with…
- Infectious intestinal diseases
- Injuries to intestinal tissue
- Benefit the restoration of the gut microbiome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Parasitic Infections
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Chron’s Disease
We also offer ozone insufflation bags with medical-grade ozone for rectal and vaginal therapy. The bags can be refilled with ozone and re-used as needed. Refills come with a new catheter each time. You can have your bag filled and use our bathroom to administer it or if you live close by, you can go home and use it. Ozone should be used within 15-20 minutes of filling the bag.
Ozone insufflation, or what is commonly known as limb-bagging, has been used to simulate the immune system and disinfect skin lesions. It’s as simple as it sounds, a bag, or sometimes a special ozone cup, is placed over the wound area and ozone is pumped into the bag over a period of 20 minutes.
Call us for an appointment today: