Everyone here at Natural Medicine and Detox would like to wish you all the very best health and happiness in 2023 and beyond.
We are thrilled to be starting the new year off with a new improved website that features all of our practitioners and videos of them explaining what they do. There is also a lot more information about the services we offer and how they work so please browse the site and share it with your friends and loved ones. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or to set an appointment.
Also, we completed our landscape and parking to include large walkways to our clinic door… very welcoming and clean looking! We also started an organic garden with some fruit trees!
New Year, New and Better You!
It’s a new year and we are here ready to help you with all of your health and well-being goals. If you are ready to relax, reboot, reset and give yourself some love, there’s no better way to do this than to spend a half or full day detoxing here at Natural Medicine and Detox. This will certainly get you off to a good start!
- The ½-Day Detox takes about 4 ½ hours and includes…
- ionic foot detox bath
- acu-detox or BrainTap
- infrared sauna
- The Full-Day Detox takes about 5 ½ hours and includes…
Here are a few New Year’s health and weight loss tips for you…
- Eat more raw vegetables, including lots of sprouts. If you are a patient here, ask for information on how to grow your own sprouts at home.
- Do 3 Colon hydrotherapies in a week if you never have done a colonic or if it has been a while. This can help reduce the bacteria load and reduces your sugar and carb cravings.
- Drink more pure water with minerals. Often our bodies are thirsty and we confuse this with hunger.
- Drink water an hour before you eat and never drink anything while you eat or just after. When we eat and chew our food, we create enzymes in our mouth needed to help digest the food.